Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Leagues?

We shoot at the Anamosa Bowhunters all summer. Leagues usually start the end of June but we unofficially start the week after turkey season. We have our banquet tomorrow night. Club provides KFC and shooters provide the side dishes.

Usually at the banquet they draw for some door prizes such as deer tags or a coupon for a half dozen arrows. With 140+ shooters this year sounds like there will be lots of door prizes including a Mathews bow!! Best $5 a week league ever!!

Normally we grill out after league and tell stories. Sort of a guys night out. Plus, they normally make enough from everyone's left over pop can from the summer to give the Iowa Bowhunters Associations bowhunter defense fund a sizable donation.
waytogo.gif

We shoot leagues at Erv's new shop. He is starting new leagues this thursday night at 7:00. also the mid-iowa archers and central iowa archery will be starting a league the first tuesday in sept. it will be a for week league to prepare for deer season. let me know if you need any more info.

We wanted to mention a couple of Fall bowhunter leagues in the Des Moines Area.

Archery Field and Sports will have a indoor 3-D leagues every night of the week - call 265-6500 for details. We shoot there on Thursday nights.

Central Iowa Archery has a 3-D league starting tonight and running 4 consecutive Tuesdays. OneCam, Supertech, Oldbuck are just a few of the member signed up for this league so far. See you guys tonight. Call 266-3912 for detail.

Hope to see you all there!

Thanks again,
Iowawhitetail staff

I wanted to update everyone - tonight we still have room for more shooters. Some of the members that shot last week are The Doe Slayer, Old buck, supertech, bucknrut and myself. Come on out tp CIA league starts at 7pm.

We are also going to try to schedule a night to shoot at Archery Field and sports - let us know if your interested.

Top Bottom