Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Limbhanger

WOW, been a long time AGS!! Glad to see your still around giving those big birds a hard time. Wasn't it just a few years back when you had a big ice storm and all those birds up in NE iowa died off. ;) Congrats!!!!

when i saw the title all i could think of was "ohhh we gut us uh twee shakuh" :) hopefully a few of you get that ;)

congrats on a great bird

Last edited:
Hey, HUSKER he did not shot it with his new NWTF 1911 , but i bet he grills it on his new NWTF GRILL.... Thanks for coming up to the 20th. Enjoying your sofa table. My $160 box call failed me this weekend..shoulda spent more i guess. That bird Loren shot is awesome, solid white spurs and just a bit of color on the tips. I think it was a" go to town bird", hope its not still in the back of his pickup. Later

Hello Loren a, um a, Yea---I needed a partner, but :moon:, but a bit late now ....Guess your on your own.:thrwrck:. Best of luck 4th season.. gonna shoot the bigger one THIS time. Later

Top Bottom