Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Look what you are missing

Those are some sweet pics! I do have my cam out, but I guarantee i ain't gettin' anything like that! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Nice pics!

Wouldn't it be nice to have a follow up photo to the last one. Two matched sets laying on the ground! It couldn't be that easy.

iw.l_header.jpg
398ibalogo_1_.gif

PMA Memberships & Renewals and IBA Memberships & Renewals

hoofline.gif

Good cam photos, thanks for sharing! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

398IMG_0185.JPG
398ibalogo_1_.gif

PM
Ron Wyllie
Southwest Iowa IBA Area Representative
rwyllie@iowawhitetail.com

Can I come and try and call in a couple of those song dogs? They all look like they have good pelts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gladiator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those are some sweet pics! I do have my cam out, but I guarantee i ain't gettin' anything like that! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Nice pics! </div></div>

yep

That is the most coyotes I have ever got in one picture. Has anyone else got that many coyotes in one picture? A couple of them may go down after this weekend.

In that last picture, the little forkie looks like he's taking a sling shot to a gun fight.

NWBuck

That buck is gonna be HUGE!!!
I get coyotes too because so many PREY animals are around the corn so much. Even looks like they are smelling.
SWEET STUFF!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kam582</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can I come and try and call in a couple of those song dogs? They all look like they have good pelts. </div></div> That's from all the deer and corn they're eating. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom