Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lovstuen Buck at Old Buck's?

spinefxr

PMA Member
I saw an article in the DSM Register saying the Lovstuen Buck will be at Old Buck's studio this weekend. Anyone?

When is everybody going? Their going to have my print ready to go. I can't wait to get a look at the Luvstuen Buck.
893shocked-thumb[1].gif

i can make it. we iowawhitetailers gunna meet for some early dinner before the thingy??

there going to be any specific times that we should meet up?? i can be there around 5, give or take.

1440 SE Cortina Drive, Ankeny 50021. Do a driving dirrection thingy on MapQuest. Friday or Saturday?

i'm hunting the white turkey this weekend. i'm going to be there friday afternoon around 5 and then outta there friday night after some socializing and such, drive to baldwin, and hunt the next morning.

I gotta work all weekend, so count me out. Course, I have already seen the deer though!
grin.gif

Here are the directions from Des Moines (I-80). Head north on Interstate 35 toward Minneapolis. Take the first Ankeny exit (exit 90). You will see Casey's headquarters on your right just before you exit. Take a left on Oralabor Road (west)and cross I-35. Take the first right (turn north) onto Delaware. Continue north until you see Magazine. Turn left (west). Continue until you come to Cortina Drive, then turn left (south). We are the first place on your right just past the pine trees. Parking locations will be marked and will vary depending upon when you come.

Try this for a map from Mapquest, http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=1440+se+cortina+drive&city=ankeny&state=ia&zipcode=50021&homesubmit=Get+Map

Hope to see lots of iowawhitetailers there. Tip one for me!

Old Buck
893USA1-thumb[1].gif

Top Bottom