Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

lxshooter is a..........

Congrats to B.J. Anyone that knows him knows that he will be a terrific father. He has been great to my kids. Amanda will have her hands full trying to take care of both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding, I got a picture of the new baby and he is a chip off the old block.

cheers.gif

Thanks eveyone. What a crazy thing having a child is. Never in a million years would I have ever pictured me wanting kids or settling down. Now I find myself holding him constantly not wanting to put him down. I was excited yesterday because I thought that he was smiling at me but I found out that he was just pooping in my hand. :moon:.

He was due Nov 13th (not the best timing) but due to some complications he was born 3wks early on Oct 22@ 9:07am. He is perfectly healthy with no problems whats so ever.

Yah see here is my theory on him being 3 wks early.......... I had taken Nov 11th - 29th off for hunting and then I was told that I was going to be dad on the 13th of Nov and that would pretty much wrap up my hunting during that time. Well now he is here and with time for me to hunt 11th - 29th. Ya see he knew what was up and was hooking me up.

Kinda like Hunter did for you Tim:D

My boy came out healthy three weeks early as well, only at the end of November. He tried coming out before that even. I think he just didn't want to miss the rut though ;) So it was very fitting when the nurses who knew nothing about me nicknamed him "Shooter" after he came out guns blazing, i.e., he pissed all over them! Oh ya, I knocked my first big muzz buck down a few short weeks later...

Not trying to steal your fire though. BIG CONGRATS on the baby boy and future buckslayer! Enjoy every minute...and get out there and whack a good one for him :way:

Last edited:
Top Bottom