Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mid Iowa QDMA Banquet (Thanks!)

I know I saw many of you out at the Mid Iowa QDMA Banquet last Friday night in Ankeny. I just want to drop a quick note and thank all of you that made it out and promise we'll do a better job of looking at a calander next year to get more of you involved. Our feedback sounds like we did alright for our first one. Central Iowa would probably vouch for that if he can remember any of it.

Our next event will be "Plot Day", scheduled for June 7th. This will take place near Earlham, IA. It will consist of Food Plot educational seminars on a property that has several food plots. We will cover how, what and why and you will be able to get your hands dirty while trying out some of the new equipment out there. We will also have a seminar on trail cameras to include how many do you need and placement. I'll keep you all posted as we get closer.

Thanks again!

The event will go all day. I will publish the schedule once we get it more confirmed, so you will be able to attend what your specifically interested in. We will have a caterer out there serving lunch so you won't have to worry about coming and going all day. I still need to get the land owner to commit but if there is time you can also bring your fishing gear. He has a 22 acre and 5 acre pond. Avg bass pulled out is about 3-5 lbs. Catch and release of course!

Top Bottom