Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mid Iowa QDMA Banquet

As some of your know we've been building a QDMA chapter here in Central Iowa. We have our banquet set for this year. Here are the details:

Mid-Iowa QDMA Banquet
March 21st
Vittoria's Lodge, Ankeny, IA
Social 5:30-7:00
Prime Rib Dinner 7:00-8:00
Games/Raffles/Auctions Througout the night.Auction items include many Prints and at least 1-T&C 50cal Omega, Spring Turkey Hunt and much more.Any of you companies that want to make some donations, let me know and I'll let you know what your marketing options are.
$50 (includes QDMA Membership/Renewal)
$70 Couple (includes one membership)
$20 15 and under

$750 Corporate Table Includes: (We are only offering 6 of these)
8 Attendees including membership/renewal
2 drink tickets per attendee
1 Gun to be given at the descretion of the Table Sponsor. Your choice of .50Cal Knight Rifle or 12Gaug Benelli Nova

The chapter will be set up at my booth at the Deer Classic selling Banquet and Raffle Tickets, including a Benelli Nova to be raffled at the Classic.

More information will follow, but as you guys/gals know these only work with everyone's support and particpation. We are trying to generate enough funds to put on a fall youth/disability hunt, so everything will go to a good cause. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions and I'll keep you posted. info@midwestfoodplots.com

We made a change to the corporate tables. Sportsman's Warehouse gave us some real good deals on Muzzleloaders. So here is what the corporate tables include:

.50 Cal Muzzleloader
8 Meals
4 QDMA Memberships
2 Drink Tickets per person
$500

We will be having 8 of these tables and 4 are sold, so please contact me if you would like a table. Thanks!

Top Bottom