Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Monster KS Typical

To see a field pic of the buck I linked to yesterday, go back up to my link. Then Beside that new deer pic is a link about the Flint Hills buck being an all timer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: glasgowm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kansasdeerslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am assuming that this is the buck you are talking about.

http://www.kansas.com/outdoors </div></div>

The buck linked in this story is another awesome deer but not the same one. No trash around the brows and it has a splitter.

Matthew </div></div>

I know the guy that took this buck and he is awesome.

PA270049.jpg

200 7/8"

He has sheds from him since he was 2.5 years old and took him at 6.5 years old. Awesome buck.

His brother took this one today.

DSC00112.jpg

195 4/8 NT

The White's are having a great year.

Caz

Before anyone starts making plans, that was the last 200" buck in KS. We are fresh out. Gotta go to Iowa for big bucks now. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Matthew

Kaare, depends on what part of the state you're in. Our state varies wildly from east to west in terrain type.

I am very impressed with the number of nice KS bucks that have been put down so far this year. Seems to be much better than last year. Too bad we're all out of bigguns!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Its a good thing that I am heading to Iowa in less than 2 weeks!!!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

Wowser, that is a brute. That deer looks to be more impressive than many of the typicals in the record books. Awesome

Kratz

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: letemgrow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that'a different buck than the link, they are both giants!!!!!! </div></div>

The first one is the same one in the link Glasgown posted.

Caz

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KSArcher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: letemgrow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that'a different buck than the link, they are both giants!!!!!! </div></div>

The first one is the same one in the link Glasgown posted.

Caz </div></div>

yep and it's a hoss...I was talking about the other buck with the chocolate rack that was posted. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom