Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Moultrie I40

baggin_bucks

Just wondering if any of you with the I40 have any problems with them working when it is real cold out? I have some of the Moultrie Flash cameras and they work great except when it's really cold. I'm finding the I40's pretty reasonable for an IR camera and just wondering if they carry the same problem.

Not sure on the I 40. I use M-40s with no problems to date. I have some friends that use I 40s and they have never mentioned any problems with the cold.

I have two moultrie cameras and they work great when it is warm but when it drops below 30 degrees it is really hard on the batteries. I would have to look to see what models they are. The worst part was the camera would display low battery when the temp went below 30 but when you shut it off and turned it on it would still show three bars. so it was a guessing game when to replace the batteries.

I have 2 I40's here in Manitoba and I kept them out into January with some real cold days that still take pics, just a little slower.

No problems with cold, just with noise. I no longer own one, hated the noise it made firing up, so did the deer.

Top Bottom