Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Muddy Hunter Pro

SCOFFIN

Miles Coffin
Ok, I just bought this stand and the new climbing sticks from Bass Pro Shops. I was under the impression this stand would be compatitable with the climbing sticks so that they could be carried on the back seat post. For one, the stand didn't come with shoulder straps to carry it. Second, I can't figure out how to get the steps to attach to the back. It appears that the back post is wider than the part that is supposed to wrap around it on the steps.

I hope I'm doing something wrong, because this stand was advertised as a great stand for the mobile hunter. So far, im kinda disappointed in that part of it if that if I can't securely fasten these steps to the stand and carry them together..

Nope it doesn't stack like a lone wolf that is why I won't buy one and a friend of mine sold his and bought another wolf.

You have to but the skinny part above the post and the stick in the tree cleat. I'll post a picture tomorrow if you need it. They will stack together though.

Sent from my LG using IW

Sims, that was the ticket.. whew, thought I made a $300+ mistake. I appreciate the help. Mucho Thanko's!!!!!!

OK Cooter after the Hawks game I'll go take one. Your Welcome Scoffin, I had to go on Muddy's site and do some trial and error to figure it out.

Here ya go!

ForumRunner_20111008_173824.jpg

Sent from my LG using IW

Top Bottom