Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My 2005 Antelope

bowtine

here is my Colorado antelope from October 1 of this year. He taped out at 14 7/8 and 14 6/8 inches.
1920jason_antelope_3-med.jpg

That is a damn nice antelope. Congrats. I have been thinking about trying to hunt an antelope one of these years.

congrats on a great looking buck. are they hard to hunt with a bow ? a buddy of mine just bought a business in steamboat co. he told come out to hunt, and i could crash at his place. thought i might go out sometime try mule deer hunting , but maybe i could get two tags and give antelope a try too.

Did you have him scored officially. He appears to measure better than that from the photo. That is a mounter where I come from.

Nice buck, I have to agree he looks like he would score better. Congrats. Something I'd like to do one of these years along with mule deer.

Wow. Look at those prongs. I think I'd be having a B&C measurer put a tape on him if I were you.

I'm hoping to go back to Wyoming next fall and hunt antelope again. It's a ton of fun.

Nice non-typical antelope. He really has some nice mass to him. Congrats, hell look nice in the wall.

Great looking buck!Colorado really has got it all as far as game animals go,but I'll take quality over quanity as far as whitetail's go.
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

Top Bottom