Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My First Buck! (Pictures Added Tonight)

outdoor

Hello all, I hope that everyone had a safe and enjoyable hunting weekend!! Well my weekend started off great with a pin on friday night at for my wrestling team! So then my luck lead over to Saturday morning on opening shot-gun season!

I was sitting in our tree-stand and I had seen alot of does and hadn't seen a buck yet, but then at about 7:30 a.m. or so I had seen a thick bodied deer come up from the side of our tree stand. I didn't really know what it was at first I thought eather a nice buck or a huge doe, and then he came out into the clearing and walked 25 yards max from our tree-stand and I stood up with my safty harness on, and I shot! BOOM! As the shot echoed thoughout the valley there lay my first buck! It was really awesome! So then I waited a while and then my grandpa came over and he helped my gut him out and everything. He was a 7 point old aged buck, and he had a 20 inch inspead. That night my uncle (deernut) and I mesured him and he came out to be 126 3/8 buck! I'm really really excited about, I don't have the pictures yet, they're still on the camera and I'll post them as soon as I download them!

smile.gif
-Tyler

Here are the pictures.....

4203100_2147_684_684-med.JPG

Here is a close-up of just him...

4203FH170005_edited-med.jpg

Re: My First Buck!

congrats on your first deer! and your pin on friday night. but shouldn't you of had a tourny on sat? I always had to pull the "I have to take acts today coach so I won't make the tourny."

way to start things out....
cant wwait to see the pix
congrats
laugh.gif

Thanks guys! Yeah, we are going to mount him. We probably will do like an European mount or so!

Great first buck! [ QUOTE ]
Great job! You will remember it forever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats on the pin in your wrestling match and congrats on your first buck.

Can't beat that!
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom