Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My Hoch Taxidermy Buck

sureshot

The Hunt Never Ends....
Hey guys,

I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures of my mount from my archery buck this year. I decided to take my buck to Marlin Hoch Taxidermy, and he did a great job. The turn around rate was very fast (about three weeks), and the finished product is top of the line! I couldn't be any happier.
3590OlMossybackRESIZED-med.jpg

359006whitetail_RESIZED-med.jpg

35902006WhitetailRESIZED-med.jpg

Looks good Chris. Glad to see you got your computer to cooperate.

Hey Chris...is Hoch Taxidermy down by harvey? My uncle Rob lives out by you and he's been doing taxidermy for about 5 years now. Anyway, that buck looks fricken awesome! Congrats!

[ QUOTE ]
That mount looks really good, man I can't wait to get mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

You ain't the only one. Nice buck!

Looks awesome man! I wanna see it in person though and come pick up all the sheds around your house soon
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The turn around rate was very fast (about three weeks), and the finished product is top of the line! I couldn't be any happier.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! 3 weeks is impressive. I have waited in excess of a year and a half for a few of mine. Of course my taxi happens to be my brother-in-law and he does it at cost. Good Looking Buck! Congrats.

Nice looking head! I'm jealous about the turn around time! I've been waiting 13 months to get my mount back from Hoof Fin and Feather in Iowa City. The guy is full of excuses.

Top Bottom