My New Ride

Nebraska_hunter

Well i went and got the truck ive been looking at for almost 2 years. It was sitting out at and air port and talked the guy down to a really low price for it. It use to be a show truck and the interior is MINT cond. It has a 6 inch lift and a 4 inch body lift with 38" super Swampers. Not that bad of a gas hog if you dont rod it around. Ill have more pics when i find the cord for my camera. Should have a new system put in as soon as i get a new cd player for it.
IMG_0592.jpg
IMG_0595.jpg

Nice. Looks like a deer haulin SOB! And the true beauty of it...you can actually change the alternator/starter/whatever on that one. Took me an hour to change a freakin light bulb on my newer model Dodge! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

Like a rock! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Nice truck, I love the old Chevys.

I saw a bumber sticker last summer "Lift your truck, fat chicks can't jump".

6 inch suspension and 4 inch body lift, any front driveshft issues?

The 'Bonker

"6 inch suspension and 4 inch body lift, any front driveshft issues" Not on this truck. Know a kid that had a 84 Bronco with a 12" lift and 44 inch tires and went the driveshafts like no other. But honestly its to nice of a truck to tear up and i dont like to rod it or anything. Has a nice purr to it. Ill be adding some new stuff in the next month so ill have pictures then. Thanks for the comments but ill put some videos of us driving around in it. PRetty sweet truck. Going to take it down to our shop and have the lights hooked up and would like to get some more light into the cab. Maby a blue neon inside. When i get my system in it should add a little color to the inside. But thanks for the comments guys. I have better pics on the camera but ill find a way to post them.

Nice truck but the I get rid of the stupid looking windshield visor. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif WTH did they find that thing anyway?

350??? What year?

And a slush box... Come on tear that out and convert it to a 4 speed then you'll have something.... Just kidding.

Your right, the interior looks mint. Does Iowa have bumper height laws like MN. If so your going to be in trouble.

Nice truck.
Dean

that is a sweet lookin pickup...

hate to get her muddy.....
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Here are a couple more pics. Bad thing is that im pretty sure i lost my camera some where. Was driving around and my door wasnt closed and im sure when i opend it, it feel out. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif But i hope it will show up some how. Pics arnt that good but this is all i got. The pic with me standing by it doesnt do it much justice. I was up on a lil hill so im taller and the truck looks smaller. Im 6'1 by the way.
IMG_0603.jpg
IMG_0601.jpg
IMG_0604.jpg

Back