Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My "Wall" is finally complete

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Awesome buck and display! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif Hope that door he's hanging on doesn't get much use! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Skully,

Only in extreme emergency situations!!

thats an amazing wall. congrats on all the trophys and hope you can add a few more. i am still working on getting deer big enough to put on my wall.

congrats!!! he looks even better on the wall and I like the buck rubs you used for the props...simply awesome!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sw outdoor nut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not coveting...not coveting, dang I am coveting. You are trully Blessed my friend! Beautiful room/artwork. </div></div>

Now that's funny stuff right there....lol. You have no idea how BLESSED I am, but I thank you for saying so.

sweet wall that you should be proud of. some people only get one buck like that in their lives, but your collection is awesome. some spray varnish in the can would probably be the easiest to seal the rubs.

That is awesome....I have been trying to get a hold of some wood like that on the walls but am not having the best of luck...Wish I just had one nice big one to hang on my wall...congrats!!

Thats one sweet buck, you have alot of his sheds and rubs so you must have alot of history with him. I'd really like to hear some of that history and how you finally got him! Must be great to have patterned him and have all that history and seal the deal. I'm looking to do the same with two bucks that i have sheds, pics, and history with.

Top Bottom