Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Neat Photo.......Just My Luck

Liv4Rut

I sold my peep n tom decoy to my neighbor as I "NEVER" use it now that I have a DSD Jake. Well he shot two birds with it over the course of the season that ran right up to it and I ended up "NEEDING" a strutting decoy again. Just my luck, I guess I shouldn't have sold it.

I thought this was a neat photo his wife took while in the blind with him.

982-deke.jpg

Last edited:
Liv,

I'm probably going to sell my custom pretty boy if you're interested. real wings on it, painted the head mostly red except for the crown. Can send you pics. Just wanted to give you an option if you're serious about wanting another strutter.

Liv,

I'm probably going to sell my custom pretty boy if you're interested. real wings on it, painted the head mostly red except for the crown. Can send you pics. Just wanted to give you an option if you're serious about wanting another strutter.

SEIowaDeerslayer,

I ended up buying a DSD strutter for the last weekend of the season. Yours sounds great though!!

So how are you going to lug a blind, a DSD jake, a DSD strutter, a few DSD hens, a chair, all your crap, and yourself to the turkey woods?

Funny thread.

So how are you going to lug a blind, a DSD jake, a DSD strutter, a few DSD hens, a chair, all your crap, and yourself to the turkey woods?

Funny thread.

Very Carefully. ;) If I use the strutter I will probably just use him alone with no other decoys. If I hunt this one place I just drive my truck out in the field, drop all my crap off and then pull down in a steep ditch 40 yards from the blind. It almost feels like cheating but I kind of like it!! :)

Guys,do you love cats, i am a girl who love cats very much,i just want to find some new friends to share the happiness of keeping cats.

Top Bottom