Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New bow strings

bowtech150

Backstrap Assassin
Hey guys, wondering if anyone could help me out with some new strings. Had some ordered but the person will not answer his phone so I am looking elsewhere. I know a lot of guys on here do strings so this is my call out. Need strings and cables for a Bowtech Old Glory. Anyone's input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

It doesn't have to be from someone on IW does it? EBay has some great string makers, for about 60 bucks you can't get a set. Delta Strings are nice but there are a whole lotta them. EBay search strings for your bow and make sure you check the feedback... hope it helps...

Thanks for the info so far guys no it can be anywhere just trying to get some ideas on new places to look or give business to

Check with Frank Hahn down on burlington rd.. he used to own Cock&Bull archery.. and I believe he still does some work.. look up Frank Hahns A OK Sanitation for his #

I know a couple people who used to go there but I guess his stuff is more set up for older bows so idk I'll have to check for sure

Depending on where you live and if your willing to make a drive to st joe Missouri.
Mike carter at carters archery does all the strings and tuning of my bows. As well as a huge ammount of people all over the us. Top notch work to say the least.
All you have to do is call and make an appointment or you can send him your bow with a few arrows and he will get it all tuned to perfection

I recently bought strings from Jeff at JBK Bowstrings. Haven't shot them much yet but they are great looking strings and I have no doubt they will be perfect. 60X over on AT is having a sale on strings and he gets a lot of compliments on quality.

Vaportrail...go online to vaportrail.com and you can create a custom string for yourself and it will show you what it will look like. Pretty cool. I just ordered new string and cable for one of my bows from them.

Top Bottom