Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Digital Camera...Confused

outdoor

Well, today we finaly broke down and bought a digital trail camera at Cabelas. Its a 4.1 Mega Pixal camera. So how can you upload the photos on to here with the memory chip? I know how to do the rest, but that part im a little confused about.

The easiest way is to get a USB adapter to plug your memory stick into. Then you can edit the photos on your computer and upload from there.

Tyler, Like JohnBoy said get the card reader from Radio Shack, Wal Mart, etc. and plug your card in and save, edit, upload, and your set. You need to get an extra memory card so you can swap out the full one with an empty when you check your camera. If not you can take the camera with you and use the cord that came with it to down load the images to yor computer. I would rather leave the camera out and use the adapter rather than the camera. If you do use the camera you have to turn it on to down load the picts. Good luck!

Hey thanks for the tips guys! I think I kinda have it figured out. Ahh well just have to test it out come next week when I get the camera from the woods.

Tyler

Top Bottom