Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Guy

skyleralan

PMA Member
Only one picture, but clearly has a lot going on. There hasn't been an evening where I could hunt this stand with a SE wind, I think this weekend I just might get the chance. Wish I could have gotten a front shot to see exactly what is going on, but that g2 on his right side looks to be LONG.
picture.php

his brows almost looks as long as that g2!!!! Shoot him and be on the cover of a magazine man!!!

I originally thought it was this guy, but doesn't look like the same buck and he clearly is bigger than this young split
split brow 8 below. His left side the main beams seem to sweep up at the end of his main beam. Don't know.
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
Great looking deer! The brow growth is kind of odd with respect to the rest of the rack. The brows lean forward really drastically compared to the rest of his rack. And he must have a split right brow? It looks like another tine sticking somewhat backwards doesn't it? I'd love to see a couple of clear pics!

It looks like he may have a double main beam or something on that right side. Hard to tell, it may just be a tine that runs along the beam. That is an awesome deer b

Pleas kill that slob so we can all get a better look at him! You got a monster on your hands there! :way:

Top Bottom