Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NIce Sask Buck, 2005 Biggar Sask!!

SaskGuy

Here is a dandy taken near Biggar, home of the World Record. This one is far froma contender but I love the high sweeping rack. Enjoy!!
1122IMG_1310-med.JPG

Who cares what this thing scores, its a flippin monster!
I seen a deer almost identical to it during the Minnesota rifle season but wasn't given a shot opportunity. I'll be hoping to get some trail camera pics of him winter.
The feed went out this past Saterday.

That is an great deer! Any idea on the weight of that one? He looks very heavy to me!

I have ni idea on the weigth, just know net score is 169 6/8, will gross quite a bit more. To be honest it doesn't look exeptionally large bodied to me.
confused.gif

I thought it was supposed to be deer season not pig season. That is an amazing rack and his body is monster. There will be a few steaks on him

Is that a silo to the local nuke plant in the upper right of that photo?
grin.gif

What a tremendous deer!

I guess you are just used to seeing the deer with the huge bodies
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I have ni idea on the weigth, just know net score is 169 6/8, will gross quite a bit more. To be honest it doesn't look exeptionally large bodied to me.
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]You have to be shittin Kaare that thing is huge! I would think it would gross score a whole lot more.

I think if I lived in Sask. I could cut my bow practice time in half. I mean who couldn't hit a two foot x three foot vital area at 30 yards. That bucks chest is HUGE!
grin.gif

G6, I have to think that the gross score is a heck of alot higher, that is 169 typical net. There is a fair bit of junk on that rack and differences I'll find out its GROSS total antler score. The more I look at that picture the bigger his body gets but I can honestly say that he doesn't look a heck of alot larger than most mature bucks I've seen.
I'm not sure if he's a 400 animal, I highly doubt it, I'm sure he's over 3 but I haven't shot a buck under 300 in 4 or 5 years. I have seen one that had to be 400 live weight before, it completely filled up a truck box.
shocked.gif

Top Bottom