Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nice young buck

Doubleaarc hery

This guy looks young, but I have a lot of pictures of him. My question is what would he score now? How old do you think he might be? Looks to have a nice future in 2 years or so!!

Must say I like the time he moves though! Wish the other bucks would follow his pattern!
7974Picture_074-med.jpg

Also, this is just a fun picture, showing that deer are just like us! Having fun horsing around and playing leap frog!!

7974Picture_134-med.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Although the antlers say 2 1/2 the body looks more like 3 1/2.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think so too. Look at his brisket and shoulders. I think he is older than the rack would indicate.

I don't usually guess scores and ages because I suck at it, but this one is intriguing.

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Although the antlers say 2 1/2 the body looks more like 3 1/2.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think so too. Look at his brisket and shoulders. I think he is older than the rack would indicate.

I don't usually guess scores and ages because I suck at it, but this one is intriguing.

The 'Bonker

[/ QUOTE ] Thats what I'm thinking too. Unless its the the angle he is at with his head turned. Might be a management buck.

he looks like maybe three and a half by the shoulders but he doesnt really have the saggy gut of a 3 1/2 does he?

Top Bottom