Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

No Shave November

beararchery

Just wondering if there is anyone else supporting no shave November. I know I ain't shaving, I can't grow a beard but I'm not shaving.

Its usually Oct and November for me. Usually don't trim or shave until I get something down. Kind of superstitous in that way, plus it helps keep the face warm on the cold days. A couple years ago I went clear from Oct 1 to Jan 8th without shaving. I could have passed for Grizzly Adams or ZZ Top.

I haven't shaved since opening day. My wife can't stand it, but I tell her every year that it's a primal instinct in al men to grow a beard during the fall.

I think I'm in....but I may have to cave to salvage my marriage. The last thing I need is another "thing" for my wife to hold against me regarding hunting. :D

Im in! Been on it since early last week

picture.php

I starter in September its pretty long now lol. The wife likes it so she says ;) We will see as the season wears on. Luckly she hunts too so I think she is more jealous of my warm face then anything lol

Im in!! I wasn't going to shave till I shot a deer but I started having ppl think I was taliban and Amish and my nickname became Jonah so I guess we'll just regrow it out

I like that ketchup or bbq stain on your sweatshirt Thomas. Jeesh... you're old enough now that I figured you'd remember your bib.

My players and the coaching staff are growing mustaches for the month of november for a fundraiser for Prostate Cancer Research and our program. Our goal is to raise $2000 for Cancer Research.

I started growing a goatie at the beginning of the season and promised my wife I would shave it after I filled my tag. Well......tag is filled and my buck is at the taxidermist, but I still have the goatie. It just looks too good to shave off!! ;)

Hah, I could but I don't really want to because it'd look tacky on a 15 year old
but the bieber hair is not???

i can't grow a beard for squat. not sure when i stopped shaving this fall. one day i just decided to see how long i could go without shaving. looks like crap, but i'm gonna keep it going

just saw a post on no shave november on FB. limb is out.....no trimming allowed. muddy is also out......no waxing.

ever seen the movie, 'Team America' where they glue patches of hair on the face to look like a trashy taliban beard.... yea, that's what I would look like... but I do always have a goatie

Top Bottom