Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Off Topic...but Has Anyone

outdoor

Hey,
Tonite I had a football game. We kicked a f/g and so we lead 3-0. We went into half the same score after we held the other team to a score-less half. Anyway the score would be the same though 3 quarter and also 4 quarter. The other team trailed down feild but w/ 1 sec. to go the other team snaped to ball and we takeled them on the goal line. We won the game w/ an inch or less!!!!! WOW my team ws pumped.We won 3-0!!!! Man it was a close game!!!

Has anyone ever won like that or hit a game winning homemer and game winning things...b/c today was awsome..
And we are still undeafted 4-0!!!!!

That's pretty awesome young12gauge! The closest event I had to that was at state wrestling last year. I took my opponent down with 3 seconds left to win the match by 1 point and get 5th place. So, What position do you play in football?

I play on offence 1st string power tackel and 2nd string center. On defence i play 1st string left tackel.

Theyre really fun to play....I really like left tackel on D b/c I think its funner.LOL

Top Bottom