Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Opening Day?

spinefxr

PMA Member
Just wondering how many of you will be in the stand on Oct. 1st. For me, it looks like I will have to wait until Saturday, Oct. 4th.
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

My wife and I are heading out the first sunday to get her a doe if possible. I will try for some does on the first Monday. Need to get ahead of everyone for the rolling in the does contest
evil.gif
evil.gif

Tradition dictates I take a stand on opening night...unless it's plus of 75 degrees. I'll try to sneak out for a couple of hours after work.

NWBuck

I'm with NWBuck,
I'm going to try my best to get out in the p.m. and put in some stand time.

Let the games begin,

BT

Opening day is my wife's B-Day so I always am challenged to break free for a couple hours the first evening but will give it a try again this year!! I always promise her a 160-170" head mount for the living room but have yet to capitalize the first night out. Hopefully I can make it happen this year!! Later T$
beerchug.gif

me and my hunting partner have been going out on opening day for years. H ave never really seen much and last year we got caught up in one hell of a storm with lighting, hail,wind and lots of rain we were to stupid not to leave, thinking once the storm passed that the deer might come out "not" we were soaked to the bone but it was fun
grin.gif

if u walk past my stand, you will see me in their OCt. 1st that night i will defanetly be out their if the weather cooperates, i'm not that hardcore bow hunter that i will set out their thru hail, and rain but a lil rain never killed neone. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ON FILLING THEIR TAGS, AND DREAMS THIS 2003 2004 DEER SEASON CANT WAIT.. I'M PUMPED
yay.gif

Bowhunt and I will be out there that first night trying to tape something for everyone to see, goodluck this year guys!!!!!!
smile.gif

Top Bottom