Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Outreach Outdoors Question?

rookie10pt

I was just wondering if anybody knew if OO was going to come out with a new dvd this year? I got their new one last year, and it was the best hunting dvd I have seen yet!!

Just getting impatient I guess:D

My understanding is it will be available in DSM at the Classic and also off their website soon (if not now).

Hey thanks for the complement... I'll pass it on to the others. Just got the email saying we will have the dvd's back on Tuesday of this next week. :way:

Trailer will be up early next week as well.

Thanks again - glad you like it.

new dvd this year? I got their new one last year, and it was the best hunting dvd I have seen yet!!

Absolutely agree with that. there was many reasons that video blew me away as being far better than anything else out there!!! I'm not just saying that or over-hyping!!!... It's hands down the best video out there, absolutely no question. Message, content, story, footage, "realness", fun to watch, etc- blows the rest away.

Thanks guys for the kind words! The new DVD will be sold at the IA show and also online - hope you guys enjoy it as much as last years!

Top Bottom