Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Packing blinds and gear

I just carry everything the hard way....

i need the exercise /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just carry everything the hard way....

i need the exercise /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</div></div>

me too, me petty boy in my teeth, DB under my right arm, hunting partner under my left. NO BIG THANGGGG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just carry everything the hard way....

i need the exercise /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</div></div>

me too, me petty boy in my teeth, DB under my right arm, hunting partner under my left. NO BIG THANGGGG </div></div>

How do you carry your bow ?? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I dont take a bow Tony....

turkey hunting with a bow is too hard.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

ill be toting the 10 ga this year!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont take a bow Tony....

turkey hunting with a bow is too hard.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

ill be toting the 10 ga this year!
</div></div>

If there is as many birds as you say why wouldn't you??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

me too, me petty boy in my teeth, DB under my right arm, hunting partner under my left. NO BIG THANGGGG</div></div>

Come on nick it's just your little brother....doesn't he hold the bow while you carry him??? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Aaah, the days of technology and gadgets. What ever happened to walking in with a gun in one hand, a couple of decs in the other, and sitting up next to a big ol tree! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif All that stuff just to bowhunt them when the outcome of the upside down bicycle is the same. We're suckers. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Tony,

I dont take a bow, Whats the point, just set the dekes close and reach out and grab them. You gotta be quick though

You mean like this?
Catch
1110catch.jpg

Release (snapped a pic as it flew away).

1110release.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I dont take a bow, Whats the point, just set the dekes close and reach out and grab them. You gotta be quick though </div></div>

Wow,
You are setting yourself up to be jinxed for the season already.
Buying a Badlands next week. I drug that shi# around last year and lost 15 pounds doing it. Badlands looks to be the best way to carry everything around to me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You mean like this?
Catch
1110catch.jpg

Release (snapped a pic as it flew away).

1110release.jpg

</div></div>

Cool Pics, hope you didn't miss that 4 point laying there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bushman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cool Pics, hope you didn't miss that 4 point laying there. </div></div>

I had to drop the shed to grab the bird (excuse me, assist the poor turkey that was stuck in the fence). /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I had to drop the shed to grab the bird (excuse me, assist the poor turkey that was stuck in the fence). /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif [/quote]

Right, i swear, i was just helping it over the fence /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I use a treestand backpack from L.L. Bean. It works just like the Badlands but only costs $20. I also use it for my Lonewolf in the fall. Obviously it doesn't have the storage that the badlands has, but it is slick for packing in the DB and 2 chairs, and I also hang the deke bag off the back.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kansasdeerslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I use a treestand backpack from L.L. Bean. It works just like the Badlands but only costs $20. I also use it for my Lonewolf in the fall. Obviously it doesn't have the storage that the badlands has, but it is slick for packing in the DB and 2 chairs, and I also hang the deke bag off the back. </div></div>

BINGO!!!

Kansasdeerslayer said:
I use a treestand backpack from L.L. Bean. It works just like the Badlands but only costs $20./quote]

Thats what i thought too until i bought a badlands. L.L.. bean would kill my shoulders. With the badlands you don't even know the blind is on you back! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I just bought a Rackpack myself. They ARE the cat's meow. Love the way it folds up into a chair for use in the blind and it's the most comforatable chair I've ever hunted out of. This may be one of the best hunting purchases I've made in some time. Best of all, no more using that PIA bag the Double Bull comes in!! I can have the blind unstrapped, set up with chair ready in well under a minute. Love it!

Top Bottom