Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Passed on him.

ironwood

My son MadisonB&C passed on this nice 2 1/2 year old Saturday evening. The one he wanted walked in behind us as we watched this guy. Another story.
547Bow_Hunting10-15-05_012resized.jpg

547Bow_Hunting10-15-05_022resized.jpg

That takes a good amount of patience and self control to pass on something like that. Any idea on what he may score currently?

Madison B&C......... I know that in a couple of years that you will be glad that you gave him a "free pass" this year. That youngster has some growing potential in the years to come. It's just fun to know that you made the choice to let him walk. Your patience will be rewarded.
laugh.gif

You just gave him another chance at showing his full potential. Hopefully you'll be able to see the end results in the upcoming years. Great self control, and very good Quality Deer Management.

Congrats on an extreemly successful hunt! My old boy does not hunt. You two guys are cranking out million dollar memories. Make many more including the harvest of that buck at 4.5. Way to go BC.
grin.gif

We're having fun.

Mike, I still need to come by and check out your mancave. It will have to wait until after season now.
547Bow_Hunting10-15-05_023resized.jpg

90% of the fun is just being out there. Passing on nice bucks like that is almost as fun as harvesting them. Great pics and good luck on a cooker!!!

Top Bottom