Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Presidential Debate

Iowaide

I just happed to catch a few seconds of the Obama vs. Clinton debate a few minutes ago to hear some talk about gun control. Go figure. Anyhow, it appears Mrs. Clinton seems to think we need the assault rifle ban put back in place since we continue have police officers being outgunned by criminals. I wouldn't doubt there are possibly a few times that this may be true, but I am feeling a Bosnia sniper fire feeling from this. I know that I am not voting for either one of these people but for those who are considering please give it a lot of thought.

Hey Hillary /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif and hey mister slick talker /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

We really have some good choices in Presidential candidates this election. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Dems can't even finish their internal pi$$in contest without mud-slingin...it only gets worse once it starts becoming party vs party bashing.

The thing that amazes me about both of the Dem nominees is that they each point out things that they would change or areas that need to be addressed, but other than a bunch of fancy lingo...no one has stated any sort of actual plan on how to resolve the issues they stand for/against.

This will get a lot uglier before November arrives. Sure am glad I have things to do in Oct and November, because I won't be able to watch any TV.

Turtl - you said it right - many thoughts and opinions but doesn't seem like any of them have a plan. As for the gun issue this months Nra mag, National Rifleman, points out all the double speak coming from Obama about how much he supports the Second Amendment but then contradicts with we don't need semi-auto weapons, magazine capacities and all else. Not one of the candidates has a stellar record supporting gun ownership so the only hope is that there is strong support in the House & Senate.

Top Bottom