Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

primos cams?

livetohunt

Has anyone used the primos truth cam 35 ultra? I'm thinking of buying a few and was wondering how they have performed for other. How's the battery life picture quality etc. Thanks for any responses.

Has anyone used the primos truth cam 35 ultra? I'm thinking of buying a few and was wondering how they have performed for other. How's the battery life picture quality etc. Thanks for any responses.

I know we have ran the primos truth cams for 2 years now and have to say we have not had much trouble with them. We run 35's and 46's they both have decent picture quality.

I have 1 35 ultra and a few 46 ultras. If u put lithium batteries in them they will last all year out there. The picture quality is good. You get the blurry pics at night once in a while if the deer is moving. But I've been really happy with them

forum
forum
forum
forum

I just thought I would give you a few to go off of. I checked my trail camera after 21 days and it was still on 99% with 247 pictures. I stand behind the truth cam ultra 35 it is a reliable trail camera that will not let you down. You will have pictures show up white when it switches from night mode to daylight but still able to see the deer not a big problem it happens on occasions. Hope I helped.

Our best camera is the truth cam 46 great pictures and quality day and night. Super easy to use. Love the fact it tells you battery life. Batteries usually get 3000-4000 pics on the 46. Also have an ultra that works really good. The other cams we run are nothing special. Afew stealth cams. A DLCcovert. 3 wildview extremes. Also a wildgame innovations. all cameras are 150 bucks or less and for the money Primos is the best.

Another thing, if you're looking to purchase primos cameras or any camera for that matter check out natchez shooting supply online.

Top Bottom