Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rage in the Cage: Hillarious!

I assume you dont like them?? To each thier own but I resisted for a few seasons but now wish I would have tried them earlier. I have had nothing but good things to say about them.

Awesome!:way: Very funny. Tried the rages for a year, I have nothing good to say about them, and I'll leave it at that. But to each his own.

Last edited:
I assume you dont like them?? To each thier own but I resisted for a few seasons but now wish I would have tried them earlier. I have had nothing but good things to say about them.

No, not at all. Have killed a few deer with them but shoot different heads now. Just thought it was funny :way:

Hunt, you think I should just make a new account and name it Beebs or what? I think Blake started this anyway...:thrwrock:

TeenageHunter said:
Hunt, you think I should just make a new account and name it Beebs or what? I think Blake started this anyway...:thrwrock:

I was liking Joshtin:D

Mobile Cooter

Cooter said:
I was liking Joshtin:D

Mobile Cooter

My little sister started calling me that :p But I think Blake called me beebs first.

Edit: Just looked back and you said it first Cooter :p

Last edited:
Pretty funny stuff.

I have nothing but good things to say about the Rage so far. Over 20 deer and nothing but phenomenal performance so far. I was surprised to see all the Primos guys shooting elk with them this year. Looks like they performed pretty well to me. Definitely agree with the commercialization aspect though.

it seems like people either love Rage or hate them...nothing in between. i happen to love them. blood trails are usaully pretty easy to follow if necessary. mos tof the time i have seen the deer tip over.

Pretty funny stuff.

I have nothing but good things to say about the Rage so far. Over 20 deer and nothing but phenomenal performance so far. I was surprised to see all the Primos guys shooting elk with them this year. Looks like they performed pretty well to me. Definitely agree with the commercialization aspect though.

They do perform great when you shoot them in the guts.;) J/K No really I heard of an outfitter in Illinois that told all there guys to shoot Rage and said "Just shoot them in the guts. We'll find them."
Hang around me for awhile and I'll have you shooting Slick Tricks in no time...:D
:way:

Top Bottom