Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Real-estate agents

bowhunter23

Looking at purchasing some ground in Iowa in the next year or so, does anyone have any recommendations on a good re-estate agent or company.

thanks,

I'm actually fairly open. My family lives in Knoxville so Marion county or that area would be great but I also hunt quite a bit up around Boone so that would be fine as well.

I am a realtor in North Central IA and would be willing to help you out if I knew a few more details. Listings of this nature are few but I would like to assist if I could or if our area was suitable. I am licensed to sell in the state of Iowa only. If you give me a parcel size I may be able to help.

Seen your posting looking for a Real Estate Agent in Iowa. I am a Real Estate Broker and an avid deer hunter. I own land in North East Iowa. I have made many contacts throughout the state. if you are interested l would be glad to work with you in finding you ground in Iowa. Let me know what you are looking for and l would be glad to help out. I can also be reached at jrstrelow@aol.com. Thanks

Top Bottom