Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Request

turtlshell

PMA Member
Hey fellow IWer's...it's been a while since I've posted, but I still check in a few times a month.

As season is set to kick off, I figured traffic may pick up here and I have a request of you for a fellow classmate and great friend of mine.

There's a hunting contest going on for vets, and I'm here to ask for your vote for my buddy, Joe.

It's only a few clicks and it would mean a lot to Joe if he won this dream hunt. As you'll notice from his bio, he's been through a lot.

Follow the link, within the banner at the top click where it says 'learn more'. You can read Joe's bio and at the bottom of his bio is a VOTE button. His fiance Lara put together his bio. Any votes will help and would be greatly appreciated. You can vote today, tomorrow and Friday.

Thanks if you've read this far. Wish I could promise a Booner to anyone who votes for my buddy Joe, but since I can't I will wish you the best of luck with the 2016 season

Last edited:
He got my vote! Thank him and all other service members and their families for their sacrifices!

Looks like we can vote from multiple computers/networks or even once a day? Very humbling thread and puts life in perspective. Hope he gets it!

Top Bottom