Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ruffle some feathers

"We've seen what happens when you elect the college clown/campus playboy."
Yep, he drops a load down the front of an intern then lies about it to a grand jury.....................

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boonie Rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"We've seen what happens when you elect the college clown/campus playboy."
Yep, he drops a load down the front of an intern then lies about it to a grand jury..................... </div></div>

That is pretty funny, especially compared to the 4174 American soldiers that have died because of the current college clown's gut instinct against all credible intelligence, leading us into a war that had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with 9/11... pretty funny indeed. I'm laughing... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sligh1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congress will be FULL of democrats that will encourage and support him to do whatever he wants- that's what is scary- Liberal free-for-all!
As far as it concerns hunting- if the Democrat congress proposes bills to ban guns or limit hunting, you think Obama will veto it?!?!?! NO WAY!</div></div>

Well, thank god that will never happen. Now that I think of it, since we became a country nobody has or ever will ban guns or screw us on our hunting anymore than our local govt does. Obama will never have to make a vote cause it WON'T happen. Old fashion scare tactic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Avidhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boonie Rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"We've seen what happens when you elect the college clown/campus playboy."
Yep, he drops a load down the front of an intern then lies about it to a grand jury..................... </div></div>

That is pretty funny, especially compared to the 4174 American soldiers that have died because of the current college clown's gut instinct against all credible intelligence, leading us into a war that had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with 9/11... pretty funny indeed. I'm laughing... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

Well put. Unfortunately there hasn't been anything to smile about with this JOKER that's in office right now.

Yep, at least it has kept the terrorists on their heels instead of your backyard. That does keep a smile on my face. Those soldiers knew what they signed up for when they went to the recruiting office. We all have friends and family in the military, it is never a good thing when a soldier loses their life, but the important thing is we can go as we please without fear of being sucker punched by a terrorist. Now bring that horse out THA4 and lets go bowhunting.

some people just cant let it go......

9 hours....

602_image_09_1_.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Avidhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
...4174 American soldiers that have died because of the current college clown's gut instinct against all credible intelligence, leading us into a war that had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with 9/11... </div></div>

Once again, you have done well in illustrating the typical Democrat party election talking points. And once again I find it necessary to remind you of the facts:

Senate vote to invade Iraq unilaterally without UN approval was 77-23 to include a majority in both parties.

House vote was 296-133 making it official in bipartisan fashion.

The convenience of using EITHER party's talking points has it's disadvantages in the arena of actual history. The sad thing is...a good share of American people, on both sides, buy it.

Ok THA4, I've officially changed my Avatar back to hunting mode. I'm pulling out of politics and entering the timber. Avid can have the last word. And I'll take care of the horse...

602_image_09_1_.jpg

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Avidhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> That is pretty funny, especially compared to the 4174 American soldiers that have died because of the current college clown's gut instinct against all credible intelligence, leading us into a war that had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with 9/11... pretty funny indeed. I'm laughing... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

Sorry Avid, I think you overstepped with this one.

That last comment by Avid, I typed for quite some time then deleted it.

Just remember this Avid, because of those American Soldiers, you are able to express you dislike of presidential canidates and you have freedom of speech, and we don't have terrorist in our back yard.

Even if they took our gun rights how the hell do u think thats going to go over cause it wont go at my house. Better bring the military home cause i now alot of people including myself thats not going to say heres my guns i dont need them. Its ridiculous that some people think that will happen. Think about it .

Avid, remember "A" students work for "C" students...you never did answer my question about what you specifically like about Barack's leadership style???

Barack is a smart person, but he is book smart and those types of people don't make good leaders, in my opinion. I would put my vote on someone who spent time as a POW and served his country to the brink of giving his life before I would vote for a book smart Harvard Law school geek anyday....

There must be something that makes you like Barack. What is it?

Ennis,
It has happened in England and Austraila, what makes you think it couldn't happen here. Just because you won't give up your guns doesn't mean they won't take them by force. Is that what you want the country to come down to. Brother vs. Brother, Father vs. Son. Yes, there are a lot of other issues that it will come down to but that is something myself that is near and dear to my heart. Obama is by his own admission the farthest left liberal in the Senate. If not guns, how about hunting, or paying more taxes. If you look at the crisis with the economy right now it all dates back to the Carter era and was strengthened by the Clinton admini stration. McCain tried to curb some of it but it got shot down by a Dem. Congress. If you look at Obama's voting record since he was elected to the senate, he has more Present votes than Yea or Nay votes. He can't take a stance on anything. I would rather he stand for something than nothing at all. Take a look for yourself.Obama Voting record

I don't recall reading any garbage until your last post Avid. We're not voting for Palin, though I do like her, McCain is the only one with the experience to step into the crisis we're in the middle of. I wouldn't vote for any liberal & especially Obama, that would be like voting for PETA to run the DNR!

You can never diminish a soldier's service to their country, no matter the mission and no matter the outcome. Every one of the troops are heroes that have sacrificed some of their personal freedoms by choosing to serve. But you CAN support the troops AND be against an unjustified war...

Some people seem to think that if you don't support the war, you are against the soldiers. Some people think that if you call the war a mistake, you are insulting our troops, especially the ones that have lost their lives.

Let me repeat: You cannot diminish a soldier's service to their country, no matter the mission and no matter the outcome. They are heroes regardless of the fact that Iraq is the worst foreign policy blunder since Vietnam. We aren't fighting Al Qaeda in Iraq so we don't have to fight them here - that's just nonsense Rovian rhetoric, whipped up when they could no longer hide the fact that Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11. We're fighting Al Qaeda in Iraq because we are in Iraq. They weren't there before us, and they wouldn't have somehow magically appeared at our doorstep if we hadn't chosen to create a fictional front line war on terrorism in Iraq.

Afghanistan is where we need to be concentrating our efforts...

Leadership style = Bipartisanship, and recognizing that we can no longer ignore rogue states and pretend that somehow an embargo or some other form of economic sanction will make them go away. When we fail to talk to our enemies, we only draw them closer together. If we don't work towards normalizing international relations with our adversaries, who will they turn to? We risk creating a new axis of evil against us when we refuse diplomacy.

The war in Irag was not a mistake. There was a horrible dictator who terrorized his own people and murdered thousands. He is no longer alive and the Iraqis have a chance at freedom. It's a long uphill battle and I really doubt if their freedoms will be long lasting because they are not brought up in an environment where you can trust people and accept that the majority rules, rather than the one with the most power rules. The war was something that needed to be done and if the first president Bush would have finished the job years ago when they invaded Kuwait, we wouldn't even be having this discussion. Will the Iraqi people be able to put the generations of power-makes-right beliefs and muslim inspired hatred behind them? Only time will tell. I personally believe that this president will be judged by history a lot better than he is being seen right now, but we may not know that for 20+ years.

Regarding Obama and gun rights. Obama, if elected, will be the most anti-gun pressident in history. Period. ALl you have to do is look at his voting records both in Illinois and in congress. You just don't get any more anti-gun than that. He's also a staunch supporter of animal rights and earned an A from both Peta and the most powerful animal rights group in the nation, HSUS.

So will we lose our guns with Obama as president? Probably not, but without a doubt we will see some serious erosion of our freedoms in owning guns, in hunting, fishing and trapping, and in being able to say what we do with the money we earn. You don't lose your rights all at once, you lose them in little bites, all those little things don't seem so bad, and then before you know it, you take a look at what you had and you can't beleive how much you have lost. This will be especially true if the congress remains in control of the liberals and the courts remain in the control of the liberals. Then the system of checks and balances that was set up by our founding fathers is no longer valid because the courts have stopped interpreting the constitution and the laws and have become political. There are hundreds of highly qualified judges that have been awaiting approval, some of them for several years, but they have been held up by the liberal controlled congress in hopes that they get a liberal president in office so they can push through more revisionist judges. If Obama becomes president we will pay for it in higher taxes and fewer freedoms for many, many years.

It's kinda scary how so many people see Obama as their savior and people are looking for a savior because we are spoiled and we have our wants and people are desperate for someone to tell them what they want to hear. He's a master at that... he has great charisma. But many people have great leadership qualities and lead people in the wrong direction. I see Obama like a lemming... leading the happy masses over a cliff.

Bottom line is that Avid Hunter is not a democrat because of the way he thinks. It's the other way around. He thinks the way he does because he is a democrat and that's the way democrats are taught to think... by their parents, by the media, by Hollywood, and on and on. Sad to say I used to be like that. Took a man like Ronald Reagan to shake me loose and make me think for myself. I don't know what it is going to take to stir the soals of so many people who seem bound and determined to drive our country into the ditch. We are in this economic mess because of liberal policies but half the nation thinks the liberals have the best chance of getting us out of it. Amazing.

Avid, check your facts and try to speak with educated statistics rather than emotion filled opinions. just because you can string big words into sentences doesnt make you correct. you are wrong and have continually disrespected so many things SO MANY have sacrificed to protect. rather than criticizing a war that you know nothing about, maybe you oughta show a little appreciation/respect and keep your negativity to yourself. all you do here is bicker and speak as all of your thoughts are FACT, which they are not. your opinions are just that, opinions. do not forget that. instead of always trying to have the last word, maybe you should let it go...... oh an i know you have a right to freedom of speech.... we all know that..... but exercising that right also comes the responsibilty of knowing when to keep it to yourself.

its time to shut your mouth and open your eyes.

Bernie-
Right on!

and Rudd... nuff said

Top Bottom