Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Scottonbuck unleashes the stick flicker

scottonbuck

I killed a good buck last night. Perfect double lung shot watched him fall after a sixty yard dash. I'll have pics up tomorrow when i get out of class. Bear with me as i suck at getting pics up on here. I think he might score over 100" but i will get the pics up and you can decide.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> That's awesome! Bring on the pics! </div></div>

He will go 100 inches and some change. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I saw the rack and the pics today at work. Pretty impressive buck!

Now hurry up and get those pics posted!!!!

pics of my 100" buck

I'm guessing you'll find 100 inches there! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif Congrats on that dandy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm guessing you'll find 100 inches there! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

Ditto that! Nice buck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scottonbuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I killed a good buck last night. Perfect double lung shot watched him fall after a sixty yard dash. I'll have pics up tomorrow when i get out of class. Bear with me as i suck at getting pics up on here. I think he might score over 100" but i will get the pics up and you can decide. </div></div>

And I thought I was conservative on my scoring /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Congratulations on a great buck!.... good shooting....

Top Bottom