Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Screen Names

duckaholic

It's been a long time since this was posted and I know there have been plenty more people on here since then.

We all have screen names so.....why did you choose the one you use?

Duckaholic- It's the first kind of hunting I fell in love with over 15 years ago.

toaled my bosses truck 20 years ago. name stuck ever since.
grin.gif

Bought my first 40 acre hunting farm by the town and that is my own little paradise.

Gladiator means "one who fights with a sword" I don't have a sword, just love the movie...Maximus, now there's a man's man! Plus the Bible is called the "SWORD of the Spirit" I try to use that as well...

I love LARGE caliber handguns. My nickname used to be "Sunshine" at a factory I used to work at because I was always smiling. I had a lot of friends there.

Kratz is short for Kratzberg my last name, kind of a running thing since my grandfather, all of my buddies called me Kratz, my brothers buddies call him Kratz, Dad's buddies call him Kratz, man it gets messy if we get a bunch of us together and the word Kratz comes out of someones mouth. The j is my first initial.

Kratz

Last year during early October I center punched a doe's heart from 50+ yards. Also with archery you kill obviously by cutting the deers inner organs open (as if you all didn't know that) and I like to think of it as a type of surgery- just not a corrective type
grin.gif

Top Bottom