Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sheesh!

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Tomo said:
Ok, my flooded house in South Dakota is uninhabitable so I have moved to Iowa, got my Iowa drivers license, registered my vehicles to the tune of around $700, and now I can get a coveted Iowa resident deer tag after filling this out!

http://www.iowadnr.gov/Portals/idnr/uploads/forms/5420160.pdf

But it's worth it because there is a booner around every tree here in Iowa correct?

Tomo

I wouldnt say every tree maybe just every other tree!

Pat,
I bet it was a surprise of the registration cost. It will be all worth it when you get an IA booner.

Just shoot a arrow into thee air, Run in the house and fill out the B&C form!!!!! When you come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>> BOONER!!!!!!!!!!! Easy as that!!!!!:way::D

Tomo said:
Ok, my flooded house in South Dakota is uninhabitable so I have moved to Iowa, got my Iowa drivers license, registered my vehicles to the tune of around $700, and now I can get a coveted Iowa resident deer tag after filling this out!

http://www.iowadnr.gov/Portals/idnr/uploads/forms/5420160.pdf

But it's worth it because there is a booner around every tree here in Iowa correct?

Tomo

I knew you were a Hawkeye! Congrats on the move! Hawkeye shirt is on the way Pat!

Limb, for ten years you've been hassling me about the Chokeyes and now I actually have a reason to root for them and it ain't cause I moved here!

A kid from my hometown (South Sioux City) named Mike Gesell signed on with the Hawkeye basketball program. He's a great kid. Another local kid, Adam Woodbury, signed with them as well.

Never thought I'd say this but here goes....Go Hawk.... ugh, just can't do it!!

Pat,
I bet it was a surprise of the registration cost. It will be all worth it when you get an IA booner.

I was shocked Kelly! $165 to register two new and one used vehicle in SD. Not only that, local cop gives the wife a ticket for no seatbelt, $165, son gets a speeding $165 speeding ticket along with $165 expired tags! Then I get a speeding ticket for going 65 in a 55 for $114!!

I can't drive 55!!

I was shocked Kelly! $165 to register two new and one used vehicle in SD. Not only that, local cop gives the wife a ticket for no seatbelt, $165, son gets a speeding $165 speeding ticket along with $165 expired tags! Then I get a speeding ticket for going 65 in a 55 for $114!!

I can't drive 55!!

Geez, some habitual violators. There goes the states crime rate numbers. :D

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom