Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Shoot or free pass?

150 Class

38DSC060562.JPG

Tough call. Possible pass sitting behind my desk. In the real world might be tough. Looks like 150 class. Good mass, tine length and beam length.

that looks to possibly be a decieving angle, couldnt say for sure what Id do without a different angle.

Only you can answer that question. If you have to ask yourself, you probably don't want to.
Myself............I'd dump him in a heartbeat.

he bigger than your biggest? without another angle i can't really say. his G4's are sorta short and he looks what, right at ear wide? good buck whatever the decision.

[ QUOTE ]
that looks to possibly be a decieving angle, couldnt say for sure what Id do without a different angle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great call. We need a better look, don't we? Here is another of him from late July. More to come.

38DSC04457-med.JPG

I think the pics may be making him look larger than he is, Im kind of thinking pass but Ill reserve judgement for another pic.
grin.gif

stubby nose, sway belly...he looks to be older.

Unless you have your eye on something else I'd say SHOOTER!

I'd be shootin for sure! Definitely a mature deer and a great set of headgear to go with it. What more could you ask for?

Okay, maybe 200 inches would be nice.
cool.gif
cool.gif

Top Bottom