Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

shoot or not to shoot

knapp424

This is the only picture i have of this buck so far i saw him earlier this year he is the exact same on both sides. Its hard to see in the picture but it is a 4x4. What do you think he will score and should i shoot.( Bow hunting)
picture.php

Last edited:
If you have to question than its a no. Anything borderline that has you wondering, you wont be fully satisfied after the kill.

Agreed, it all depends where you are at with your deer hunting life... If he makes you happy, then by all means.... let the air out of him, if not let him walk... as long as its legal it doesn't matter what we think

Where I hunt I would shoot him. Because the boarding land next to me would shoot him in a heart beat. Brether me kill him then the next guy how shoots 4 point!

My philosophy is if you have to think about it when they come by then he isn't big enough. Also if you shoot him he isn't going to get any bigger next year, but if you let him walk there's always a chance.

Top Bottom