Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Since they have a thread for "hunting rooms"

Nebraska_hunter

Why not make one with hunting truck? Or has this already been done? Just thought it would be a good thread to start and see what everyone rolls around in /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Re: Since they have a threat for "hunting rooms"

I hope there isnt a threat. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

HPIM0334.jpg

2177DSCN0683.jpg

2177DSCN0686.jpg

I haven't had a chance to haul anything other that the prairie chicken I shot but this is my new to me ride. Upgraded from the "Substantard Suburbon" by 20 years. I like it!!!!!!!!

new_truck.JPG

It does need some IW window stickers though. I'll have to see if I can locate some.

Better keep this photo so we can compare at 1, 5 and ten years.

At least this Substandard Suburban doesn't give me flash backs.

The 'Bonker

Mine is the well built quality vehicle on the left! My Brother in laws is the red one on the right!!

Some of us can't afford hunting trucks, we just destroy our everyday ones!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

It is never clean from September 15th till March 1st!!!

Trucks.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

It is never clean from September 15th till March 1st!!!

Trucks.jpg
</div></div>

Does that mean your aren't turkey hunting this year? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> At least this Substandard Suburban doesn't give me flash backs.
</div></div>

I thought you cared so much for the old one that you'd be the one who bought it. It would of looked good next to that statue of yours. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Quit your griping, I didn't make you stick your foot through the floor to stop us. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shovelbuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Quit your griping, I didn't make you stick your foot through the floor to stop us. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif </div></div>

That is true, but I didn't like the way you insinuated that I should stick my finger in the hole in the gas tank to plug that leak. Plus that land anchor got mighty heavy every time I had to throw it out the back window to slow us down. I rememebr it took awhile for me to get the knack of throwing to the left side, your right side, to make a right hand turn and the right side, your left side, to make a left hand turn, I was ridding backwards afterall, and I'm still not sure that rash I got wasn't from something festering back there. Almost ruined a perectly good Hawwian shirt to boot.

You shoulda kept that side window with all the stickers on it and just glued it on top of this one.

The 'Bonker

The jeep is the dog chasing beast now and the Chevey is my guiding vehicle and everything else truck... Spring will bring more decals:)

truck014.jpg

truck010.jpg

truck008.jpg

File0011.jpg

I spend a little time in my truck. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hoofline.gif

398phhp_020.jpg

398phhp_021.jpg

hoofline.gif

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

sweet rides. where can i get a iowa whitetail sticker for my jeep? hey typ250 i see you guide waterfowl. is that your true sport or is it just the money maker to support the whitetail habits? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I breeth waterfowl before anything, besides my 10yrold little girl... Whitetails are fun too but they don't compare with two dozen Canvasbacks on the deck doing 52mph get'n ready to decoy like a trained professoinal group. Or 150 Canadians drop'n a wing at 300ft to lose altitude, Waffling towards the ground like they have already been struck with the steel that my 10 barks!!

Blake gets my vote for coolest decals. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

where is the "threat"? don't you mean thread? lol

i'll post mine when i get it stickered up propperly

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bukslayr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is my rig

truck1.jpg

Stickered up!
Truckwhitetail.jpg

</div></div>

I think this truck has a new sticker on it too!!!!!

Top Bottom