Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sitka Gear?

Scooonie

Anyone use it? I'm thinking of purchasing new camo soon and been looking at their line of forest camo. If so what's ideal for the archery hunter? Thanks!

Sitka gear is phenomenal. They recently hired Jeff Simpson from Heartland bowhunter as their midwest sales manager and he worked with them on designing some whitetail specific garments. They are coming out with a new line in June called the fanatic series. It is geared for bowhunters and is Bad A$$. I tried it on at the classic after reading about it earlier this year. I was extremely impressed and will be ordering the outfit in June. Its pricey, but well worth it in my opinion. You can find it by googling Sitka Fanatic series, as it's not on their site yet. BTW it is only offered in their forest pattern.

I would save your cash its not all its cracked up to be, cold and wet are my experiances. I thought of buying for a mountain trip and glad I tried it first.

I have used it on 2 elk hunts and love the stuff as well. It is pricey but fully functional. That being said, I like my Gray Wolf Woolens stuff for whitetails.

I love mine. Very well thought out designed clothing. Comfortable, non-binding,quiet. Looking forward to new designs.....like most things ya get what you pay for....good clothing, optics,equipment are long term investments. Devide costs by years of use and you will usually come out ahead.....IMO

I have a bunch of the older stuff. Jackets, bibs, pants, under layers, vest, etc. I'm back to my Gray Wolf Woolens. I've heard that the newer Sitka is much better with the Goretex layer though. Mine is not windproof so isn't the greatest for long sits in a tree exposed to the elements.

Top Bottom