Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sunday- Who's Hunting?

Im hunting, gonna shoot a pig!
grin.gif

ME ME ME! Probabky just to say I did. this is my first year with my recurve. I am going to try and shoot a doe the first night so I can get serious with Da Mathews.

You can bet your sweet A$$ that I will be out there Sunday morning!!!!

Let the fun begin!!!

Good luck to everyone....

Mark....

Gonna go out for a while in the AM, come in, watch some football and go back out late afternoon, come in and watch more football. Unless, of course, I fill all of my tags in the morning, then I'll just watch football all day. Yeah, like that would ever happen.

The 'Bonker

I'm going Sunday. I plan to attempt to fill a doe tag or ten. The does are all over green fields right now regardless of the temp so I might as well be there to let them know season is now open!

I'll be out, hoping the bigun is still patterned like he has been, if not a slick head is gonna have to fall

I hope to hit the field on Sunday afternoon. Still have a cousin to take youth hunting - our schedules haven't worked out well this fall. Good luck to everyone sittin' on Sunday
waytogo.gif

I'm taking the boys out in the Double Bull blind in the afternoon. 80 degrees is better than 32, at least for them.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I might as well be there to let them know season is now open!

[/ QUOTE ]

10/4
peace.gif

My 14 year old son and I will be out with our bows. He is quite excited and I am really looking forward to some good times together this Fall. He is quite accurate at this point and I think he stands a very good chance of knocking down a nice one this year. We just might have a new avatar picture this year.
grin.gif

Good luck to everyone, I know I am looking forward to buckling the ol' safety belt and sitting there watching the silly squirrels waiting for an unlucky deer to show up! I have several acres of green winter wheat and turnips growing and I am quite certain that there will be some action around those fields. I can't wait to read all the posts Monday!

I'll be in the lone wolf at 6 AM as well! Good luck everyone. I can't wait to hammer the fattest doe in the woods!

I'll be in a tree till about 9. Then I will serve some pancakes at the FD breakfast. Then back in the tree for the afternoon. Hopefully I will make a quick kill and not tracking while I should be at home watching DA BEARS. Hopefully with Alexander out the bears won't stress me out to much.

That's the plan atleast may not make it to the pancake breakfast that early. After all I will have to quarter my doe immediately and toss it in the fridge.

I've been waiting for Sunday since Dec. 11, 2005(thats when I filled last years buck tag), and no 90 degree weather will keep me home. Does anybody out there make an earth scent sun screen?
grin.gif

I'm headed out in about 30 minutes. Goin go take my time getting to the stand. Don't want to work up too much of a sweat.

Im not going to be able to make it out today. I have a hay ride that i am supposed to have at my place so i am stuck with that job. But everyday after school and every weekend I will be in a tree.

Top Bottom