Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

TD'S 07 bow buck

Waddell Wannabe

Quick Trigger
I'll let him tell the story. All I know is it's a pig of a deer, and it couldn't of happened to a better guy.

SANY0159.jpg

deer_021.jpg

deer_011.jpg

deer_009.jpg

deer_006.jpg

deer_003.jpg

As far as I know his best deer to date, and obviously a great deer for anyone! Congrats Tyler!

A better guy /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif HA! Let's here the story Tyler; its a classic.

I told you you were gonna kill a beast this year and you didn't believe me. Word of advice.. I'm pretty much a psychic.
Congrats buddy that is a heck of a buck.

hoofline.gif

I for one would like to hear the hunting story behind this nice deer. By the way, Congrats he is a dandy!

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like to become a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

hoofline.gif

Super buck, great pics... it seems like they are starting to fall more every day... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

That is a beautiful buck! But what does his dad have on his sweatshirt? It is kinda gross- Go Hawkeyes!

Whatever that deer lacks in width is more than made up for in tine length. Dandy buck - great job.

Nice one! You guys sure know how to make the time drag until my vacation gets here! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Top Bottom