Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Grey...

Just a heads up, if any of you guys get a chance to go the movie, "The Grey" I highly recommend seeing it. One of the best "wilderness" movies I have ever seen. But I strongly suggest that is not for little eyes.

And I personally think it is one of my all time favorite movies now.
Right behind "Field of Dreams" of course! :rolleyes:

I dunno what movie you saw, but I thought it was horrible. About as bad of an ending as you can get. I thought it would be way better then it was. I'm not here to rain on your post I just have no clue where you are coming from....lol

I dunno what movie you saw, but I thought it was horrible. About as bad of an ending as you can get. I thought it would be way better then it was. I'm not here to rain on your post I just have no clue where you are coming from....lol

I've got to agree with Scoonie. I was not impressed with the movie at all, but maybe it was because I had too high of hopes going into it. I kept waiting for it to get better, and it didnt. I wasn't a big fan of the ending either.

Dude! Guys! I thought the ending with fantastic! I went into the movie with not know much of anything...maybe thats why I thought it was an awesome movie??

Also highly disappointed

i really enjoyed it and i also liked the ending but i really wanted to see him take on the alpha even if he would died!! But i agree that Jeremiah Johnson is the best wilderness movie of all time

went to the movies last week wanting to see that but didn't think my ten year old should watch it so we saw the Big Miracle instead which turned out to be an awesome movie.

I was very disappointed in the movie as well, but I missed the credits. Not sure seeing the credits would help make or break the movie for me but im also curious what happened?

I didn't see it, but all I heard was it was terrible. My uncle said he was really disappointed and a radio review (don't remember which station) said the animation was horrible. They could have basically substituted scooby doo in for the wolves and nobody would have known the difference. I kinda got a laugh at that. Anyway, I might have to see it now that I've heard reviews both ways. We'll see.

sheesh, all I have heard are awesome reviews. I have yet to see it myself, but its on the top of my list. Most reviews I have seen online are 90%+ positive, but I"ll have to see it before I say anything.

Top Bottom