Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Lone Wolf "Wolf Pack"

Steve-O

World Member
Seen this on another site pretty interesting for those looking for comfort to and from stand location, especially for us night ninja's. Bet they sell some of these /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Wolf Pack!

LWLWWP.jpg

Re: The Lone Wolf "Wolf Pack"

Looks pretty handy, not enough storage space for me though. Maybe I need to downsize what I take to the stand... I'm assuming after clicking the link it is intended to be worn while in the stand too -- "bark noise"? What about your harness? Too many straps for me.

hoofline.gif

I think I see one of these on my Alpha Hang On before next fall. I looked on the LW website and didn’t see them. Any idea why? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

hoofline.gif

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

I really love the badlands. This is the first year that I used it and it's great for the amount of stuff I take out. I take too much crap out with me!

Looks to be a nice setup. Somebody get one when they are available and do a review.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GOLD TIP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really love the badlands. This is the first year that I used it and it's great for the amount of stuff I take out. I take too much crap out with me! </div></div>

Bingo.

That Lone Wolf pack looks like not enough back pack for the money.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GOLD TIP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really love the badlands. This is the first year that I used it and it's great for the amount of stuff I take out. I take too much crap out with me! </div></div>

Bingo.

That Lone Wolf pack looks like not enough back pack for the money. </div></div>

I used the badlands for the fist time bow hunting this year, and i can't believe i have been hunting this long without one. I can't wait to use it for turkey season!

The next logical step for this pack is to make it a safety harness. It would be simple to do and make it a multi functioning item. With the padded back it would make some trees more tolerable.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WKP - Todd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He he he... Do the new guys even hunt? </div></div>

I dont know but they came out with a pretty neat product, just needs to be modified a little and I would probably buy one

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WKP - Todd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He he he... Do the new guys even hunt? </div></div>
Yeah they hunt. The buck Andre killed last year by Peoria came off their property. I have a buddy that hunts the farm next door. It's about 20 minutes away from me.

Pack might have potential for me. I go in as light as I can with an assault and 4 sticks. Just wondering how you keep it scent free in early season.

Todd,
I believe he is saying that Oak Leaf owns the property Andrae shot his deer on last year.

Top Bottom