Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The old guy is back!

biggest buck

Have been watching this guy since 2010. That year he was probably 130 inches and had a crooked brow tine, he was then nick named Crooked Brow. I'd say that year he was a 2.5 or 3.5 year old buck, making him at least a 7.5 year old now
I took this pic of him yesterday morning with my phone from my truck window. He will be hunted very hard come October 1 as he has disappeared every year before the rut when I usually began hunting this area hard.
Any guesses on what he'll score.
picture.php

This is him on June 12 2015, NOT November 12.
picture.php

Last edited:
A horse of a buck. I would guess his rack is bigger than it looks simply due to his body size. Stick him.

Finally headed in to check this camera again. Only to find some butthole beat me to it. Camera gone.
So sick of the theft amongst hunters.

Finally headed in to check this camera again. Only to find some butthole beat me to it. Camera gone.
So sick of the theft amongst hunters.

Careful throwing out that hunter word, might be above that guy. Scumbag is probably better. Sorry about the camera loss, really sucks.

Ugh!! That really sucks. I can relate to your disappointment in so called fellow hunters or whatever they call themselves. I had a camera stolen after only three days of being out.

Well the old guy is dead. Was driving by my hunting area an hour ago to find traffic stopped on the highway, a cop there and Crooked Brow lying there dead from a vehicle. 5 seasons, hundreds of pics of him, hundreds of hours waiting for him. And a damn car takes him out in the middle of the day. Totally sick to my stomach today. And wow was he huge in person. Another guy who had pics of him beat me to the salvage tag and was loading him up as I went to get pics of him.

Top Bottom