Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Trifecta is complete

scottonbuck

Sunday started out as another sunday morning waking up at 4:30 to go chase some gobblers, well at around 6:30 that all changed. With 12 strutters surrounding the blind eventually one was going to commit. But wait my phone starts to vibrate and its the wife saying I need to come home as she has gone into labor. Well needless to say I had to let the cat of the bag on those gobbys as they watched me climb out of blind and walk to the truck. At 11:44am my baby boy #3 was born. Quimby James Scotton he scores in at 8lbs 1oz and 21 inches long. Both baby and Mom are doing great, I made it home just in time for things to go real fast.

So sunday was a busy day with chasing turks, having a new baby before noon then off to the oldest boys baseball game in the afternoon.

Our family is now complete with three great boys

Congrats. From experience, you will have your hands full with three boys. We always wanted a girl but not bad enough to have another boy.........

Congrats James! More tags to buy now bud! :way: Those turks will still be there when you are ready for them! :D

Congrats on the new baby! My wife is due July 9, I can't wait. I always kid her about planning around the hunting seasons. Congrats again!

Top Bottom