Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

They got to me...

Congrats on the deer. It's worth shooting whatever you like if your time grows short. I like to have all my tags punched at the end of the year if I can help it.

Good Job! I knew a kid who had the attitude he wasn't going to shoot unless it was a monster. He went four years without a shot...then when the moment of truth happened he wasn't prepared due to lack of kills and mentally folded on a chip shot = missed. You are right....you have the rest of your life to chase whoppers....you are developing a good killing routine and putting some fine meat on the table.

Any animal you legally harvest with a bow and arrow is a trophy!! :way::way::way::way: Congrats!!!!!!!!

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Good Job! I knew a kid who had the attitude he wasn't going to shoot unless it was a monster. He went four years without a shot...then when the moment of truth happened he wasn't prepared due to lack of kills and mentally folded on a chip shot = missed. You are right....you have the rest of your life to chase whoppers....you are developing a good killing routine and putting some fine meat on the table.

:way:

Good work! Congrats!

can I ask a stupid question? Didnt you get a landowners for youth? is it possible to get another landowners? just asking, not implying or trying to stir anything... congrats bud

Ryan, I went in today and you're right. I got a landowner youth and can't get another landowner so now I have to wait unless I get a doe tag.

Thanks everybody! Going to be a long wait until shotgun!

Congrats on your birthday buck and on making it to state xc ... both things to be proud of!!! :way:

-Longspurs-

Top Bottom