Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

This one is my first target buck this season

bowGal

No -he is no Iowa monster, but I love this buck, and it is getting so hard for us, anymore to even be able to see or grow to many Mature bucks in the past few year's here in Il let alone very few can even reach the ripe age of 3- thanks to the State's Greed , high number of tag's issued and the hunting pressure , Il Sucks!!!!!!!!!
But have a ton of history with him and passed him last season, I was very blessed to pick up his left side shed last season, With the left side I have and with us being able to watch him daily, we scored him right at 147 last year,
By god yes If I could tie him up or fence him in , i would give him another year, but for right now he one of 2 buck's I want this season, the other would make booner, but so far I have not found him yet and only captured him 3 times last year on the camera's, once in velvet twice hard horned in the day light at a stand I was not in at the time:mad::mad::mad:
Wish me luck, I know he is not that great of a buck to some of you, but I really do want him this year
web.jpg

Very nice buck - with your situation and history with him, you should be extremely proud if you get a chance to put a tag on him.

Top Bottom