Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

To cold to hunt

Bucks were on their feet this morning. Had to head over into Clayton county to do some work and saw 3 different bucks that were over 150 and one was an absolute slob. If the boss asks why I was pulled over for 10 minutes I will tell him it was for advertising, but I was actually trying to stop the drool. Really wishing I would have had the last two days off.

Bucks were on their feet this morning. Had to head over into Clayton county to do some work and saw 3 different bucks that were over 150 and one was an absolute slob. If the boss asks why I was pulled over for 10 minutes I will tell him it was for advertising, but I was actually trying to stop the drool. Really wishing I would have had the last two days off.

Wow, I bet that was a tough rest of the day on the job.

I'm heading out tomorrow and I hope the action is as good as you guys say it is.

EHD has taken a toll ,on the deer, in my area.

Bucks were def on their feet tonight!!! Bout hit a GIANT on my way to work!! First B&C sighting of the year:)

Wow had a crap day at work and that just made my day funny shiz. Can't wait to sit in the cold next 5 days :)

Top Bottom