Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

To Shoot or Not To Shoot

bradley

triplebeam
I am pretty sure he is mature & he is the biggest I have on cam this year so I have to make the decision.Usually have more shooters so it is gonna be a hard choice.

picture.php

Definitely mature...great looking buck. Always a personal choice - your decision. I know I wouldn't hesitate! :way:

He looks part cow! Definitely mature, and I think the rack is bigger than it looks, that big body takes away from his antlers I think

Nice looking buck. If he gives you the shot and makes you happy, go for it! Maybe not the biggest buck in the world, but would still look good on the wall!

these are not the same deer. in velvet he has an extra brow tine in between the main ones in the ones out of velvet the tine is gone

these are not the same deer. in velvet he has an extra brow tine in between the main ones in the ones out of velvet the tine is gone

It's the same deer.. The first hard horned pic that kicker blends in with the base.. Look at the bottom photo and you can see it sticking out

I'd also have to agree that his body makes his head gear look smaller. Looks mature, bet he still scores fairly decent. I'd shoot him :way:

Not sure where in SW Iowa you are, but if he shows himself at any of my SW Iowa stands I'll darn sure try to get an incisor tooth & let you know how old he really is... :way:

Top Bottom